와일드크래프티드 오가닉 와일드 플라워 리쥬베네이팅 세럼 30ml
Specifically designed to reduce the signs of ageing, increase collagen production, hydrate and improve the firmness of your skin.
› Suitable for most skin types
› Vegan, 94% Organic & Wildcrafted Ingredients
› 100% Eco-Cert approved Ingredients. Vegan & Cruelty Free.
This potent elixir is a concentration of botanicals, vitamins and bio active cosmeceutical ingredients specifically chosen to help reduce the signs of ageing, increase collagen production, hydrate and improve the firmness of your skin.
Completely non-greasy, your skin will drink this serum in giving you a healthy, beautifully radiant glow. As we age our skin looses CoQ10 and the valuable botanical lipid squalane - both necessary to keep your skin youthful and radiant. This anti-ageing serum puts back what time takes away.
The third vital step in our daily skin care ritual nourishes and locks in hydration while delivering important oil soluble nutrients to the skin.
- Camellia oil contains vitamins, A, B, and E and various minerals, P, Zn, Ca, Fe, Mn, and Mg. Furthermore, camellia oil possesses a unique active constituent known as Squalene which is also an important component of the skin's natural emollient system. A deficiency of squalene can result in dry skin and premature aging, resulting in wrinkles and sagging skin.
- Argan oil contains high levels of Vitamin E, phytosterols, protective mono-unsaturated fats, carotene and squalene. It helps renew the skin's structure and increase micro circulation, reinforcing the hydro-lipidic film for improved hydration and speeds up cell oxygenation for more elastic, luminous skin.
- Rosehip oil which is produced via a cold press extraction process, contains: linoleic acid (omega- 6 fatty acid) which can play a role in the structure of the membranes of the cells, oleic acid (omega-9 fatty acid) which is considered as keeping skin supple and moist, linolenic acid (omega-3 fatty acid) is a good skin moisturiser and antioxidants, beta-carotene, lycopene and vitamin C, which are important for protection from free radical damage.
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant necessary for collagen synthesis. As we age collagen production slows down so supplementing our skin with an active form of Vitamin C at an adequate level will improve elasticity and reduce wrinkles. Vitamin C has also been shown to neutralise UV induced free radicals and in one study women who treated sun damage.
- CoQ10, also known as ubiquinone, is a vitamin-like, fat-soluble substance naturally present in the body. A handful of studies have shown that coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) may help improve the appearance of signs of aging. There is also research showing that environmental factors deplete the presence of CoQ10 in the skin. The latest research suggests that topical application of CoQ10 has antioxidant and skin-soothing effects.
- Squalane production peaks in young adulthood and then begins to decline quickly. Use of olive squalane helps replenish that loss, resulting in the smoother, more elastic look of youth. This botanical lipid exhibits the same molecular structure and weight as human lipids. Squalane has the remarkable characteristic of penetrating the skin rapidly and completely. This almost immediate absorption rate makes it the perfect carrier and deliver system for beneficial actives.
- Helichrysum Essential Oil is also known as Immortale or Everlasting and for good reason. It contains high levels of neryl acetate, the compound responsible along with its synergistic constituents for unmatched support in tissue rebuilding and healing. Whenever we talk about healing in skincare what we are also talking about is increasing skin cell turn over, increasing collagen production and reducing inflammation. Helichrysum increases collagen regeneration contributing to a reduction in wrinkles. It is also supportive in the healing of wounds, bruises, and scar tissue, significantly enhancing skin health, regeneration and beauty.
- Jasmine (The Oil of Sexual Purity & Balance) - Jasmine nurtures healthy sexuality and helps to balance sexual forces. It may also arouse dormant passions.
- Helichrysum (An amazing Healer of pain) - Helichrysum lends its warrior spirit so that one may face adversities with courage and determination.
- Neroli (The Oil of shared Purpose & Partnership) - Calms troubled hearts in relationship conflict.
Apply a few precious drops to your face, neck and décolletage after misting morning and night.
Mix with your mineral makeup powder to create a nourishing, luminous foundation.
Camellia oleifera seed oil*, Argania spinosa kernel oil*, Rosa canina fruit oil*, Oryza sativa bran oil*, Squalane, Rubus idaeus seed oil*, Glycine soja oil^, Tocopherol, Hippophae rhamnoides seed oil*, Jasminum sambac absolute**, Citrus aurantium amara flower oil, Helichrysum italicum flower oil***, Theobroma cacao extract**, Ubiquinone, Ascorbyl palmitate, Echinacea purpurea extract*, Glycyrrhiza glabra root extract*, Centella asciatica extract*, +Linalol, +Benzyl alcohol, +Benzyl benzoate.
*Organic, **Wild harvested, *** CPTG therapeutic grade, + Natural Component of Essential Oils, ^GMO free