묵티 마이크로니들 더마롤러 0.25mm
브랜드 묵티 [Mukti]
Rejuvenate, revitalise and create a more vibrant complexion with Mukti's customised dermal roller. It's an easy, gentle at-home skin needling tool.
› Suited to: Normal, Oily, Dry & Mature Skin Types
› Made from fine titanium alloy. 540 needles 0.25mm size
The needles create very small micro channels on the surface of the skin enhancing the overall efficacy of your serums and moisturisers by 40%! It achieves this by aiding passage to the outer dermal layer and allowing the active ingredients to penetrate and reach their targeted areas!
Rolling the device over the face 2-3 times a week can improve collagen production and assist with fine lines and wrinkles. Regular use has proven to be effective for uneven skin tone, diminishing light scars and pigmentation.
It's simple science that can improve the performance and overall results of your skin care regime.
- Enhance and improve product penetration by up to 40%
- Active ingredients reach targeted areas
- Stimulates the production of collagen and elastin making skin tighter and more youthful
- May improve facial scarring
1. Thoroughly cleanse your skin to remove all traces of make-up and pat dry with a soft towel.
2. Gently roll up and down across each section of your face 3-4 times using an equal speed and light pressure. Avoid eyes and lips.
3. First roll vertically, then horizontally and then diagonally in a Union Jack pattern. Complete this on each area. (You may need to vary the pressure on the more sensitive areas of your face).
4. The treatment should take a couple of minutes and can be repeated 2-3 times a week.
5. Apply appropriate Mukti serum or elixir and press onto the skin until absorbed.
› Products may "spike€ or tingle after application. This is a normal sensation. If irritation develops, discontinue use or use less frequently. Ideally, and for optimal results, the dermal roller should be used for up to two minutes morning and night.
› Cleaning: Every 3rd day, add a few drops of tea tree essential oil to a water solution. Dip a toothbrush into the solution and clean only the metal head of the Dermal Roller.
› NB: Avoid submerging the Dermal Roller into the tea tree/water solution.
› When travelling, place Dermal Roller in a toothbrush holder or zip lock bag.
› Replace every 12 months.