에티컬 징크 SPF50+ 네츄럴 클리어 징크 선크림 100ml
Formulated with 22% certified natural zinc oxide for very high protection against broad spectrum UVA & UVB.
› Suitable for sensitive skin, your face and body.
Ethical Zinc SPF 50+ natural clear zinc sunscreen provides a physical barrier and all natural protection from the sun's harmful rays, while staying clear on your skin.
Made and tested in Australia, harnessing the latest ZinClear XP™ zinc oxide technology, to offer unparalleled levels of sun protection, lightness and transparency for everyday wear.
- UV light consists of both UVA and UVB rays, with both contributing to skin damage caused by sun exposure.
- Many chemical UV absorbers provide inadequate UVA protection. SPF ratings only measure protection from UVB, leaving out potential damage from UVA.
- Ethical Zinc's zinc has been specifically designed to enhance the UVA protection performance and offers market-leading protection across the UV spectrum.
- Zinc oxide has a long history in skincare products such as calamine lotion and nappy rash creams, for use on even the most sensitive of skin. It is also the ideal choice for sun protection.
- Many common chemical sunscreens have been found to cause damage to coral and ocean life plus free radical damage, endocrine, hormone and DNA disruption in humans.
- Ethical Zinc is safe from harmful chemicals and is formulated with certified natural zinc oxide.
- Common chemical based sunscreens might pass tests in the lab, but have been shown to degrade or break down in as little as 30 minutes when exposed to real sunlight, limiting their ability to protect you.
- Ethical Zinc's physical zinc oxide barrier keeps working under real world conditions, maintaining very high broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection.
Apply sunscreen liberally to clean, dry skin 20 minutes before sun exposure.
Avoid contact with eyes. Reapply sunscreen after swimming, exercise and towelling dry.
Avoid prolonged sun exposure and wear protective clothing, hats and eyewear to further reduce risk.
Store below 30°C.
- Zinc Oxide - A natural mineral which is the only ingredient that can provide stable broad spectrum protection against UVA and UVB rays. It is also known for its soothing properties, and wound healing ability, making it the perfect choice for sensitive skin.
- Medium Chain Triglycerides - A fatty oil derived from coconuts rich in antioxidants an antibacterial properties.
- White Beeswax - Obtained from the honey bee, beeswax is used to help improve the consistency of the cream.
- Coco-caprylate - A skin-conditioning agent naturally derived from coconut oil to provide smooth spreadability.
- Castor Oil - Edible food grade soothing oil derived from the castor bean plant.
- Coconut Oil - Edible food grade moisturising oil obtained from the flesh of the coconut.
- Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate - Derived from castor oil, usually found in chocolate. Ethical Zinc uses it to improve the consistency of the sunscreen.
- Isostearic Acid - A naturally derived fatty acid Ethical Zinc uses as a binder.
- D-alpha-tocopheryl Acetate - Also known as Vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant that preserves the product as well as prevents free radical damage on the skin.
- French Vanilla - Derived from natural plant extracts.