어스와이즈 뷰티 그린 리브스 페이스 밤
A super-gentle organic, vegan, regulating potion, ideal for dry skin with acne.
› For acne, acne-prone, oily, combination, sensitive, damaged, dry, or mature skin types.
› A 'juicy' type of face balm & Completely Vegan
This potent balm was originally created after Earthwise Beauty (EWB) received countless requests for an organic, super-gentle, healing, regulating acne potion.
The violet-leaf-scented fruits: a lovely, green-tinted facial oil in a virgin coconut–virgin jojoba oil base that is antimicrobial, fully absorbent, and has a juicy and refreshing feel.
The scent is green, leafy, and grassy in a wonderfully invigorating way, from that exquisite violet leaf absolute plus French lavender.
The balm may be solid, semi-solid, or liquid depending on your home's temperature. If it turns liquid, stir it periodically to remix.
This waterless vegan formula heals and prevents acne with thyme, regenerates skin cells and reverses wrinkles with rosemary verbenone, regulates oil secretion with clementine leaf and coconut oil, and reverses signs of aging with the lavender and violet.
Violet leaf is a fascinating plant that acts both as an anti-acne and an anti-aging ingredient. While this oil is not at all drying (or irritating) in the way many anti-acne products are, the coconut oil in it makes it very gently astringent.
› If you have oily skin areas, they will stay more matte and over time become more balanced in terms of oil production.
› If your skin is on the dry side but still acne-prone, you can use this oil just on the problem spots, or try using the oil as the first layer and following with a noncomedogenic moisturizer as the second layer.
EWB currently offers three face balms, which are all quite different from one another.
- Green Leaves is a "juicy" type of balm that was designed for dry and mature skin with acne. It heals acne breakouts with lemon thyme while preventing acne scars. Its base is melt-on-contact anti-inflammatory and hydrating virgin coconut oil, and the scent of Green Leaves is just irresistible: violet leaf, holy basil, and French lavender.
- Tigress is a medium-weight to light "dry" balm for normal and combination to acne and oily skin types. It is healing to skin disorders such as rosacea, and it contains several anti-acne yet non-drying ingredients.
- Yasuni is one step lighter; it is a very lean antioxidant and enzymatic balm without any essential oils. Yasuni controls oil production in oily skin and decreases and prevents blackheads, while providing a high dose of antioxidants. Its enzymatic exfoliating properties help resurface the skin in a way comparable to retinol, but without causing redness, irritation, or intense peeling.
For acne, acne-prone, oily, combination, sensitive, damaged, dry, or mature skin types.
Apply day and night onto freshly cleansed skin, all over the face or just on the oily or acne areas, or use as an acne spot treatment.
- The balm may be solid, semi-solid, or liquid depending on your home's temperature. If it turns liquid, stir it periodically to remix.
- Keep away from sunlight and excessive heat (above 26°C / 80°F) for maximum shelf life.
- Does not require refrigeration.
Freshness guaranteed for 6 months.
Virgin cold-press unrefined Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*†, virgin cold-press unrefined golden Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, Rosmarinus officinalis ct. verbenone (rosemary) oil*, Thymus vulgaris ct. linalool (thyme) oil*, hexane-free Viola odorata (violet) leaf absolute*, Lavandula angustifolia (French lavender) oil†, Citrus clementine leaf oil*, Ocimum sanctum (holy basil) oil*, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract.
*Certified organic. †Responsibly wildcrafted.
All absolutes are hexane free whenever available.
Certified cruelty free, vegan, handcrafted, small batch. Gluten free.