바이올로지 Bqk 래디언스 페이스 세럼
브랜드 바이올로지 [Biologi]
This morning and evening duo has been developed to help target uneven skin tone and pigmentation and to aims to provide the skin with more clarity and radiance.
Designed specifically to target uneven skin tone. Bqk Radiance Serum Duo is a 100% active, simplified morning and evening regime that improves skin colour and clarity while preventing against further pigmentation and redness. Biologi created this product to help prevent melanogenesis â€“ the formation of pigmentation â€“ from occurring.
This beauty editor favourite set comes with both a morning and night serum:
- The morning serum harnesses the Vitamin C rich Kakadu Plum, protecting skin against pollutants that can cause pigmentation and works at promoting collagen production in the skin to increase elasticity and diminish signs of ageing.
- The Evening serum is created with Australian native Quandong, a storehouse of antioxidants. Quandong is effective on skin with pigmentation, redness, uneven tone, lacking hydration to leave the skin glowing and radiant.
Why choose Bqk?
Bqk serum contains the highest levels of natural vitamin C and pigment inhibiting phyto actives that work together to reduce the appearance of pigmentation and redness in the skin as well as preventing further uneven skin tone.
- Pigmentation and redness
- Even skin tone
- Antioxidant protection from damaging free radicals
- Prevent further pigmentation forming
- Reduce scarring and discolouration
Always apply to dry skin:
- Week one: use the morning serum daily in the AM, no evening serum required.
- Week two: use the morning serum daily in the AM + the evening serum every second night.
- Week three and ongoing: use both the morning and evening serum daily.
Morning routine - Cleanse thoroughly, apply one to two pumps of morning serum all over the face and around the eye area paying attention to areas with pigmentation, apply sunscreen.
Evening routine - Double cleanse, apply one to two pumps of evening serum all over the face and around the eye area paying attention to areas with pigmentation.
Morning Serum: Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract, 0.2% Sodium Benzoate
Evening Serum: Santalum Acuminatum (Quandong) Fruit Extract, 0.2% Sodium Benzoate
There are six incredible nutrients found naturally within the Kakadu Plum and Quandong:
- Vitamin C from a natural source helps to inhibit melanogenesis (the formation of unwanted pigmentation) increases skin elasticity and reduces redness and sunspots. The powerful active nutrient also helps skin combat damage from harmful UV rays.
- Gallic acid is a phenolic acid that works as a potent anti-oxidant, reduces DNA damage, inhibits melanogenesis and improves inflammatory skin disorders.
- Another phenolic acid, ellagic acids helps in the treatment of chronic UV exposure, reduces the potential of photoaging, inhibits melanogenesis and reduces membrane liquid peroxidation and DNA damage.
- Tryptophan is an alpha amino acid that helps protect the skin from damaging environmental factors such as UV damage that can cause dryness and sensitivity to delicate skin cells. Tryptophan builds protein hydrolysate to lock in moisture and hydrate and strengthen skin cells deep within the dermal layer.
- Ferulic acid is a hydroxycinnamic acid that hydrates and protects against free radical and environmental damage caused from exposure to UV rays and pollution.
- Rutin is a Flavone Glycoside containing powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties essential for a clear complexion and even tone.
I don't have pigmentation, can I still use Bqk serum?
YES! Bqk serum contains powerful phytonutrients that hydrate skin, create an even tone and combat the early signs of ageing. While effectively reducing the visible signs of pigmentation, Bqk serum also prevents further pigmentation forming making it an essential serum for all skin types.
I missed the morning serum, shall I apply both serums at night?
No, you must always use serums as recommended. Combining the morning and evening serum in one application may reduce the efficacy of the active ingredients and compromise results. If you miss a morning or evening application, continue the ritual as directed.
Where does Biologi source their plants?
Kakadu plum (morning serum) is sustainably sourced from Aboriginal communities in WA & the NT. Quandong (evening serum) is sourced from Broken Hill NSW. Biologi has direct contact with farm owners and guarantee that all extracts are traceable from the farm to your bottle.
Do I still need to use moisturiser?
Once you introduce Biologi serums into your skincare routine, you can cease using moisturising products to avoid compromising results. The potent combination of 100% active ingredients can hydrate, nourish and protect skin cells replacing day cream, night cream, eye cream and face masks.