바이올로지 Bm 리제너레이트 안티에이징 세럼
브랜드 바이올로지 [Biologi]
Bm Regenerate Anti-Ageing Serum is Biologi's latest single-plant ingredient serum setting new standards in anti-ageing skincare.
› Aims to help with premature ageing, ageing and mature skins or skins concerned with preventative ageing.
› Suitable for sensitive skins and excellent for targeting the skin on the neck and décolletage.
Australian grown Mountain Pepper Berry has been chosen as the hero ingredient for Bm Regenerate because of its superior antioxidant and collagen-boosting potential.
Wild harvested in the foothills of the Blue Tier in the North East Highlands of Tasmania, Mountain Pepper Berry delivers high antioxidant capacity and boasts an array of skin benefits that can now be experienced with this revolutionary serum.
The Native Mountain Pepper Berry enhances collagen production, repairs barrier function, and increases hydration to gently defy the visible signs of ageing.
Why choose Bm?
Offering improved protection for the skin while repairing damaged cells, the serum enhances collagen production, helps to repair skin barrier function, increases hydration and aims to improve the visible signs of ageing. Bursting with nourishing actives, Bm Regenerate Anti-Ageing Serum honours Biologi's promise to provide only 100% active, single-plant ingredients sourced directly from nature.
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Increase collagen production
- Provide antioxidant protection
- Help to reduce sunspots
- Increase hydration
- Improve skin elasticity
- Helps to strengthen skin barrier
- Protect against free radical damage
- Helps to reduce redness and calm the skin
Use Bm Regenerate Anti-Ageing Serum once or twice a day or as required.
Apply one pump to cover the face or two pumps to cover face, neck and décolletage morning and night after cleansing.
Tasmannia lanceolata (Mountain Pepper Berry) Fruit Extract, 0.2% sodium benzoate
Mountain Pepper Berry, an active phyto nutrient, is a biological ingredient in the plant source that directly affects the function of the skin. All serums in the Biologi range are undiluted and contain active phyto nutrients at 100% potency.
There are five incredible nutrients found naturally within the Mountain Pepper Berry:
- Protocatechuic Acid is a type of polyphenol and rich in antioxidant properties, this phyto nutrient helps to reduce oxidation by scavenging free radicals. Protocatechuic Acid helps to reduce redness, assists in anti-ageing and provides phenomenal antioxidant properties.
- Amino acids are the building blocks for antioxidant activity that protects skin and reduces the tell tale signs of ageing. Amino acids reduce redness and irritation while conditioning skin leading to a smooth and supple complexion. Amino acids rapidly reduce redness and irritation, condition the skin, boast anti-inflammatory activity, balance complexion, strengthen the skin's barrier and build antioxidant protection.
- Anthocyanin can encourage collagen production and restore skin damaged by overexposure to sun and pollution. The anti-ageing active promotes cellular growth to create a bright, glowing complexion. Anthocyanin helps to increase collagen production to slow the visible signs of ageing, hydrate the skin, reduce sunspots and restore damaged skin leaving you with a glowing complexion.
- As a flavone glycoside, rutin is a powerful antioxidant with potent anti-inflammatory potential. Rutin improves skin elasticity to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and refines skin to give a clear complexion and even tone. Rutin helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, sunspots and redness to balance the complexion while increasing skin elasticity to minimise signs of ageing.
- Chlorogenic acid is a phenolic acid that contains significant antioxidant activity. While protecting against UV radiation, chlorogenic acid also balances complexion, reduces pigmentation and reduces the signs of premature ageing. Chlorogenic acid assists in balancing complexion, reducing redness providing protection from damaging free radicals. Also helps to prevent skin alterations such as pigment and sunspots to defy the signs of ageing.
Most anti-ageing serums are for night use, can I use this in the morning?
Absolutely! Because Bm Regenerate is free from heavy emulsifiers and occlusive ingredients, the cells love the active nourishment whatever time of night or day. Follow with sunscreen as a base for makeup, or apply before bed and let the active ingredients penetrate the cells while you sleep.
Should I still use my anti-ageing moisturiser?
When you use Biologi serums, there's no need to use any moisturiser of any kind. Everything the skin needs is found in the natural actives that make up the serum.
I have sensitive skin, can I still use Bm Regenerate Anti-Ageing Serum?
Bm Regenerate is perfect for sensitive skin. It's free from all harsh synthetics that commonly lead to irritation, including fragrance and retinoids.
Can I use this instead of retinol?
Yes. Retinol is a synthetic derivative of vitamin A. To boost vitamin A, you can apply Br Rosehip Oil after Bm Regenerate.
Can I use Bm Regenerate straight after I've washed my face?
So that the active ingredients remain stable and active, the serums should avoid contact with water. Wait at least five minutes after washing your face before applying Bm Regenerate to make sure hands and face are completely dry and the skin receives all the benefits of the nourishing actives.