바이올로지 Bc 리프레쉬 클렌저
브랜드 바이올로지 [Biologi]
Bc Refresh Cleanser is free from synthetic foaming agents and contains the plant extract of the Sapindus Mukorossi (Soapberry) Fruit Extract.
› Suitable for sensitive and problematic skin types.
Harnessing the untouched power of soapberry extract, Bc Refresh Cleanser is packed with nourishing actives that wash away impurities to leave skin fresh, clean and clear.
In a world-first serum cleanser containing naturally occurring amino acids, phenolic acids and amines work in synergy to remove all traces of dirt without disturbing the skin's natural oils and moisture essential for hydration.
Use twice a day to build antioxidant protection, strengthen barrier function and promote a healthy skin microbiome. Pair with reusable microfibre pads for exceptional, long-lasting results.
Why choose Bc?
Bc Refresh Cleanser is designed as a world-first serum cleanser. The soapberry fruit naturally creates a light foam. When dispersed through a foaming pump bottle and combined with water, the hardworking active compounds form a lather and gently wash away dirt, pollutants, and impurities from the skin's surface. Bc Refresh is free from synthetic foaming agents that can traditionally strip pores and leave the skin feeling tight. Instead, the revolutionary cleanser relies on a non-irritating, single-plant ingredient to gently purify even the most problematic of skin types.
- Deeper clean to remove impurities from the epidermis
- Use morning and night to nourish and protect pores
- Antioxidant protection
- Anti-inflammatory to reduce redness and irritation
- Suitable for sensitive and problematic skin types
Use two to three pumps onto damp hands/skin and massage lightly. For best & long-lasting results, use with Biologi Microfibre Cloths.
If wearing make-up, we recommend the use of the Biologi Microfibre Cloth first and then follow with the Bc Refresh Cleanser.
Use twice a day to build antioxidant protection, strengthen barrier function and promote a healthy skin microbiome.
Sapindus Mukorossi (Soap Berry) extract, Sodium Benzoate 0.2%
Soap Berry, an active phyto nutrient, is a biological ingredient in the plant source that directly affects the function of the skin. All serums in the Biologi range are undiluted and contain active phyto nutrients at 100% potency.
There are four incredible nutrients found naturally within the Soap Berry:
- Amino acids work to naturally condition skin while reducing redness and irritation. The significant antioxidant activity builds protection against free radicals to strengthen cells while leaving the complexion smooth and supple.
- Triterpene glycosides naturally contain significant antioxidant activity to protect against free radical damage while contributing to a brighter complexion. The actives work as a natural foaming and cleansing active that gives the cleanser a soapy texture. As a potent anti-inflammatory active, triterpene glycosides give the cleanser its soapy texture reducing redness and fighting against the early signs of ageing.
- Amines are a powerful source of antioxidants functioning to protect the skin against free radical and environmental damage. Amines act to reduce blemishes while building protein hydrolysate moisture into the skin to avoid drying out the complexion while removing surface dirt and oil.
- Phenolic acids provide significant antioxidant protection against free radical and environmental damage. While working to reduce redness and irritation, phenolic acid plump skin to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Can I use Bc Refresh to remove eye makeup?
We don't recommend putting the cleanser near your eyes. While soapberry is completely natural, the powerful phyto nutrients may cause irritation. We recommend using a reusable microfibre pad to remove all eye makeup.
Does it foam?
Bc is a serum cleanser. The Soapberry extract contains a natural foaming agent so it has a runny, soapy texture and while it pumps out as a light foam the texture changes to feel silky as you start to cleanse. The Bc Refresh is free from synthetic foaming agents that create the thick, frothy texture and dry out the skin like you might be used to with traditional cleansers so it can take some time to adjust.
Why do I need a Reusable Microfibre Pad?
The skin is exposed to millions of toxins each day. Removing makeup and surface toxins with the Biologi Microfibre Cloths will allow the cleanser to work more efficiently and remove impurities from the epidermis.
How often should I cleanse my face?
Every day, twice a day! We recommend cleansing in the morning and a double cleanse at the end of the day.
Can I use the cleanser with Biologi serums?
Absolutely! Once you've cleansed, the skin's surface is fully prepared to absorb the serums allowing them to penetrate deeper for more effective results. Wait at least five minutes until skin is completely dry before applying the serum to avoid diluting the actives in the extracts.
What does it smell like?
Bc Refresh is free from artificial fragrance and smells exactly like it does in the plant!
I have sensitised skin, can I use this cleanser?
This daily cleanser is suitable for all skin types. Due to the highly active and soothing phyto nutrients, it's particularly gentle and beneficial for normal-to-dry, sensitive and problematic skin.
Is the Bc Refresh suited to a skin with acne?
Yes, absolutely. The combination of amine phenolic acids and amino acids are a powerhouse of antioxidants that work exceptionally well at improving the inflammation in the skin. When breakouts are present they are often red and inflamed, so the Bc is a great cleanser to use to control inflammation and severity of breakouts.