에이카 바타 퓨어 폴리쉬 (일반|건성피부)
브랜드 에이카 [Aika]
Vata Dosha products are mindfully created to be warming, nourishing, regenerating and grounding for your skin, body and emotions.
› Use the Pure Polish as the first step in your morning skincare routine
› Suitable for Normal to Dry skin type
A nourishing and brightening rich creamy blend of raw Ayurvedic skin food to enhance your outer layer’s natural detoxification, resulting in a hydration that both protects and supports your ultimate wellbeing throughout the day, empowering you to live fearlessly.
Transcend your morning ritual into an exquisite aromatic awakening that enhances the overnight renewal of your skin, opens your mind for new beginnings, and expands your soul into stillness. The luscious fluffy Vata Pure Polish infuses your skin with nutrients while freeing it from overnight cellular activity of detoxification and shedding.
Your skin is gently buffed with Colloidal Oats, Almonds and purifying Sweet Orange which assists cellular turnover, while Jojoba and Shea Butter nourish while you cleanse. Madagascan Vanilla, Ashwaghanda and Cardamom are warming and rejuvenating for your Vata nature and powerful Triphala provides an instant boost of vitality.
This intuitive polish can be used as a daily cleanser, exfoliant and mask.
Your skin and body have different needs at night to the daytime. This is why Aika has created Dosha specific treatments aligned with the time of day and your body’s needs at that time, enriching their deep healing with holistic morning and evening rituals.
The delicate bonding of organic ingredients helps you to mindfully restore true wellness, as a sacred loving twice daily practice. These rituals are the gift to you to ascend, escape and ultimately find your way home.
The Vata Pure Polish is the first step in your Vata Arise Ritual. For true wellness with the deepest commitment, use the Vata Pure Polish, Tonic and Balm as a collection. As your natural metabolic functions are focused outwardly on protecting your skin from daytime environmental and emotional influences, the Vata Collection works synergistically to create a deeper, intuitive wellbeing for your body, mind and soul, based on your body’s individual needs.
- Enhances overnight detoxification – lifts away the layer of dead skin cells and toxins which your skin sheds through its overnight detoxification and renewal process, revealing fresh new skin.
- Increases skin vitality – nourishes skin to optimise epidermal renewal and encourages subcutaneous circulation for incredible glow.
- Evens skin tone – eliminates congestion, reduces pigmentation, blackheads and whiteheads while refining pores and smoothing the skin’s texture.
- Brightening Skin Food Mask – doubles up as an incredibly softening, nourishing and revitalising mask for instant nourishment and long-lasting brightness.
- Skin primer – Ensures skin is refreshed and revitalised and in optimum condition to absorb tonics, balms and elixirs.
- Extremely versatile – multi-tasking ‘three in one’ everyday cleanser, exfoliant and brightening mask treatment.
- 100% Active and concentrated – devoid of water, fillers, emulsifiers and thickeners, every single ingredient is active in this waterless formula for incredible efficacy and long-lasting value.
1. Scoop a chickpea size amount into your palm. Add a few drops of warm water and mix with your fingers until creamy.
2. Massage onto your face and neck in circular upward and outward motions with a gentle pressure. Rinse with warm water.
› For enhanced exfoliation and a gentle peeling effect let the Pure Polish dry on your skin for a few minutes and then lightly roll it off.
› As a nourishing and brightening mask treatment apply a generous layer on your skin and rest for 10-20 minutes.
- Boost your skin first thing in the morning by using your Pure Polish as a morning mini-mask every day. Apply it to damp skin and then keep it on while you brush your teeth in the morning, read the papers or have your morning drink. Then simply rinse away with water or in the shower for fabulously fresh and super soft skin.
- For added nourishment instead of water, mix it with warm milk and honey to your desired consistency. Apply it in a thick layer to your skin for 10-20 minutes. To remove, simply wash off with warm water.
- Great to use as a pre-party brightening pick me mask up for radiant and refreshed skin.
Aika believes your skin and body deserve only the best. That’s why purity is essential to Aika and Aika sources the very best certified ingredients from around the world. All Aika ingredients are intentionally chosen based on Ayurvedic principles to purify, restore, rejuvenate and bring radiance to your skin, body and mind.
› Key Ingredients
- Triphala – Translated as ‘three fruits’ Triphala is composed of amalaki, bibhitaki and haritaki and is a powerful Rasayana (rejuvenating superfood). It is a favourite daily Ayurvedic supplement for balancing all the Dosha’s, containing five of the six tastes (rasas). It is unique in that it simultaneously cleanses and detoxifies while simultaneously supporting the body through the detoxification and rejuvenating the tissues. As a detoxifier, it increases micro-circulation and helps flush out toxins from the deepest layers of tissue. Highly nutritious, Triphala is loaded with anti-oxidants to scavenge free radicals, and support elastin and collagen production in the skin.
- Ashwaghanda – One of the best Vata pacifiers and referred to as Indian Ginseng, Ashwaghanda in Sanskrit means ‘smell of a horse’ to imply that it empowers one with the strength and stamina of a stallion. It is a powerful Ayurvedic adaptogenic Rasayana (rejuvenating superfood) as it enlivens and energises the body and mind, while reducing anxiety and physiological and psychological stress. It has anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties and is a powerful cellular regenerator.
- Almond – Almonds are rich in protein, Vitamins E, essential fatty acids and anti-oxidants that fight skin damage and inflammation to reverse oxidative stress, all necessary for healthy and glowing skin. It helps with increasing circulation and keeping your skin hydrated and plump.
› Full Ingredients
Avena sativa (oat), Prunus dulcis (almond), Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba oil), Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), Citrus sinensis (orange), Elettaria cardamomum (cardamom), Withania somnifera (ashwagandha), Emblica officinalis (amla), Terminalia chebula (haritaki), Terminalia belerica (bibhitaki), Citrus limonum (lemon), Zingiber officinale (ginger), Vanilla planifolia (vanilla).
* Store below 25C in a cool and dry place out of direct sunlight. Use within 6 months of opening. Patch testing before use recommended.