에이카 바타 페이스 밤 30ml (일반|건성피부)
브랜드 에이카 [Aika]
Vata Dosha products are mindfully created to be warming, nourishing, regenerating and grounding for your skin, body and emotions.
› Use the Face Balm after cleansing and toning your face in your morning skincare routine
› Suitable for Normal to Dry skin type
Dramatically boost hydration, firmness and suppleness with this ultimate all-you-will-ever-need awakening luxurious creamy balm. You will feel instant softness, smoothness and lift as this regenerative nutrient dense balm cocoons your skin for deep cellular repair.
Beyond a simple daily moisturiser, this intensely nourishing balm lovingly embraces your skin with a potent botanical complex of anti-oxidants, emollients and phyto-nutrients for superior skin health. Its unique triple action provides deep hydration while shielding and protecting your skin from environmental pollution and feeding it with nutrients to strengthen and build its barrier function.
Nourishing Cacao, Macadamia and Pomegranate protect against free radical damage, increase elasticity and boost hydration while minimising lines for plumped, supple and revitalised skin. Precious essences of Rosewood, Frankincense and Neroli are combined with rejuvenating herbal extracts of Gotu Kola and Cardamom to assist cellular regeneration and promote collagen repair for a healthy dewy complexion.
Let the sensual aroma cocoon you as the balm prepares you for a day of gratitude.
Your skin and body have different needs at night to the daytime. This is why Aika has created Dosha specific treatments aligned with the time of day and your body’s needs at that time, enriching their deep healing with holistic morning and evening rituals.
The delicate bonding of organic ingredients helps you to mindfully restore true wellness, as a sacred loving twice daily practice. These rituals are the gift to you to ascend, escape and ultimately find your way home.
The Vata Balm is the third step in your Vata Arise Ritual. For true wellness with the deepest commitment, use the Vata Pure Polish, Tonic and Balm as a collection. As your natural metabolic functions are focused outwardly on protecting your skin from daytime environmental and emotional influences, the Vata Collection works synergistically to create a deeper, intuitive wellbeing for your body, mind and soul, based on your body’s individual needs.
- Oxygenating and vitalising – increases sub-cutaneous circulation and warmth in de-vitalised, dull and sallow skin to impart all day radiance and glow.
- Phyto-nutrient rich – boosted with lipophilic (oil soluble) anti-oxidants, vitamins and essential fatty acids to strengthen and repair skin while preventing free radical damage and oxidative stress from the environment.
- Long lasting hydration – assists skin retain optimal hydration by increasing moisture retention and preventing trans-epidermal moisture loss, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and imparting a velvety dewy appearance.
- Restores & protects – day long comfort and skin barrier restoration and protection against the elements while helping to repair collagen and increasing skin’s elasticity and firmness for a smoother and supple complexion.
- Make up primer – provides a velvety soft, plumped and hydrated complexion that is the perfect base for make-up.
- 100% Active and concentrated – devoid of water, fillers, emulsifiers and thickeners, every single ingredient is active in this waterless formula for incredible efficacy and long-lasting value.
1. Melt a tiny amount between your fingers and inhale the warming aroma.
2. Massage with gentle upwards and outward movements onto cleansed, moist face and neck after misting first with the Vata Tonic.
- Mist your skin with the Vata Tonic before and after application of the Balm. The Vata Tonic provides hydrophilic (water soluble) nutrients which help draw in the Balm which contains lipophilic (oil soluble) ingredients. The Tonic and Balm work optimally to deliver a complete synergy of essential nutrients and keep your skin hydrated and nourished all day long.
- If you have put too much Balm your skin may look extra dewy. If you prefer a more matt look, lightly press over skin with a soft tissue. Use a little less Balm next time, a little goes a long way!
- Blend with mineral makeup for a super luxe and polished effect. Perfect for when you don’t want to use water based liquid foundations that have emulsifiers, preservatives and extraneous ingredients but still find powder makeup too drying. This provides the perfect make up finish with day long hydration, minus the chemicals and irritated skin.
Aika believes your skin and body deserve only the best. That’s why purity is essential to Aika and Aika sources the very best certified ingredients from around the world. All Aika ingredients are intentionally chosen based on Ayurvedic principles to purify, restore, rejuvenate and bring radiance to your skin, body and mind.
› Key Ingredients
- Cacao Butter – Aika only uses the finest quality raw, certified organic virgin, non-roasted, unrefined, and non-deodorised Cacao with a deliciously nutty golden colour and rich chocolaty aroma. This minimal processing ensures that the cacao butter retains all the essential nutrients making it a true superfood powerhouse packed full of essential fatty acids, polyphenol anti-oxidants and vitamins. It has extremely beneficial effects on the skin and improves skin health by increasing collagen retention and production, improves skin tone, skin elasticity and hydration for preventing premature ageing. It has amazing emollient properties that enrich dry skin, promoting softness, suppleness, reducing scarring and helping to keep skin oxygenated, firm and protect it from the environment by preventing epidermal water loss.
- Pomegranate – Prized in Ayurveda as a power fruit for its sweet, astringent, bitter, sour and light qualities and edible leaves, flowers, bark, peel and seeds it is a tridoshic fruit that balances all doshas. It is mentioned in the ancient Vedas as a divine fruit and symbol of fertility and prosperity. Rich in iron, anti-oxidants, essential fatty acids and specifically Punicic acid known for its UV protective and free radical scavenging properties that assists with repairing sun damaged and aging skin. It promotes skin’s self-repair system by stimulating the collagen and elastin producing fibroblasts which enables skin to maintain elasticity for a healthy plump look and minimises the formation of wrinkles.
- Gotu Kola – a powerful Rasayana, adaptogenic, nervine and circulatory promoting Centella Asiatica, commonly called by its Singhalese name Gotu Kola, and known as the ‘promoter of longevity’ has been a centrepiece of Ayurvedic medicine for millenia. It is rich in amino acids, beta carotene, essential fatty acids, and anti-oxidants and is a renowned skin, body and mind rejuvenator. It is a rich source of pentacyclic triterpenoids that function to proliferate collagen production, improve elasticity, increase the strength of newly forms skin cells and prevents scar tissue formation. Its anti-inflammatory properties promote wound healing and healthy capillaries and veins. Known in Ayurvedic medicine as a sattvic brain tonic (interestingly the leaf resembles the cerebellum), it promotes cerebral circulation and supports the nervous system for concentration, memory and focus, while reducing anxiety and nervousness. Truly an exceptional Ayurvedic superfood!
- Frankincense – Aika uses the exquisitely rich and historically sacred ‘Serrata’ variety of Frankincense also known as Olibanum or Indian Frankincense. It has a venerated position in Ayurveda, particularly for its benefits as a powerful anti-inflammatory and used to treat rheumatoid and arthritic conditions. It is a powerful cellular regenerator that restores elasticity and reduces the signs of premature ageing on skin helping it to look smooth and toned. It has been long valued as a spiritual aid in prayer and meditation and has an anti-depressive and soothing effect on the mind.
› Full Ingredients
Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), Theobrama cacao (cacoa butter), Macadamia integrifolia(macadamia oil), Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba oil), Punica granatum (pomegranate), Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera), Elettaria cardamomum (cardamom), Centella asiatica (gotu kola), Aniba rosaeodora(rosewood), Lavandula angustifolia (lavender), Citrus aurantium (neroli),Boswellia serrata (frankincense).
* Store below 25C in a cool and dry place out of direct sunlight. Use within 6 months of opening. Patch testing before use recommended.