에이카 트리도샤 핸드 밤 30ml (모든 피부타입)
브랜드 에이카 [Aika]
Tri Dosha products are mindfully created to be used by all Dosha types.
› Suitable for All Skin Types
A richly emollient and protective hand balm that soaks deeply into your inner skin to provide intense hydration, nourishment and a feeling of nurtured wellbeing that seeps in every part of your mind.
Gift your hands loving kindness and treat them to this intensely luxe and rich hand balm, with an aroma that invigorates your heart as it envelopes your hands like a velvet glove. The Tri Dosha Hand Balm softens and nourishes the cuticles for healthy nails, lightens age spots, prevents chapping and infuses your hands with richly emollient ingredients to improve the skin’s barrier function and prevent moisture loss.
Your hands will be renewed with true wellbeing and protection in your busy lifestyle.
The Tri Dosha range has been lovingly alchemised to empower and enrich a diversity of skin types, bodies and lifestyles, for the soul seeking treatments with medicinal intent.
Drawn from the teachings of Ayurvedic Rasayana, which is the process and alchemy of rejuvenation and longevity, it provides vital nutrition for fortifying the immune system, slowing down the ageing process, strengthening the body, calming the nervous system and imparting true radiance and beauty in your skin.
- Richly emollient and protective for the hands
- Sinks deeply to provide day long comfort
- Reduces redness and chapping
- Nourishes the cuticles and promotes strong and healthy nails
- Easy to carry around with you all day
- Multi-tasks as a plumping and hydrating lip conditioner.
Warm a small amount between your palms and then massage into your hands and cuticles to prevent chapping and dryness.
Also, use the hand balm as a plumping and hydrating lip conditioner.
- Carry it in your bag and use it as an emergency healing balm. The neem extract is extremely healing on cuts and abrasions.
- Great to use on your lips as super hydrating lip treatment.
- Mix it with a bit of lipstick for a sheer tip tint.
Aika believes your skin and body deserve only the best. That’s why purity is essential to Aika and Aika sources the very best certified ingredients from around the world. All Aika ingredients are intentionally chosen based on Ayurvedic principles to purify, restore, rejuvenate and bring radiance to your skin, body and mind.
› Key Ingredients
- Cacao Butter – Aika only uses the finest quality raw, certified organic virgin, non-roasted, unrefined, and non-deodorised Cacao with a deliciously nutty golden colour and rich chocolaty aroma. This minimal processing ensures that the cacao butter retains all the essential nutrients making it a true superfood powerhouse packed full of essential fatty acids, polyphenol anti-oxidants and vitamins. It has extremely beneficial effects on the skin and improves skin health by increasing collagen retention and production, improves skin tone, skin elasticity and hydration for preventing premature ageing. It has amazing emollient properties that enrich dry skin, promoting softness, suppleness, reducing scarring and helping to keep skin oxygenated, firm and protect it from the environment by preventing epidermal water loss.
- Macadamia Oil – Rich in phytochemical compounds such as tocopherols, squalene and vitamins A and E, which protect against free radical damage, Macadamia is highly nutritious for the skin. It contains the perfect balance of essential fatty acids as found in skin, particularly Omega 7 Palmitoleic Acid and anti-inflammatory Omega 9 Oleic acid which decrease as we age. It penetrates deeply to moisturise, improve skin’s barrier function and promote scar healing and cellular regeneration, decreasing the effects of fine lines and wrinkles and preventing premature ageing of skin.
- Aloe Vera – Refered to as Kumari which is Sanskrit for young girl or princess, Pitta pacifying, cooling and soothing Aloe has been traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine for over 3000 years to clear psoriasis, acne, eczema and alleviate irritable skin conditions. Its place as a ‘Varyna’ skin enhancing herb draws from its ability to brighten skin, protect against sun damage and reduce pigmentation and dark spots. Modern research has found Aloe Vera to be rich in vitamin A, C and E, amino acids, minerals and polysaccharides particularly, the naturally occurring glucoside Gibberellin which gives Aloe its exceptional anti-inflammatory and wound healing properties. Its ability to stimulate fibroblasts to product more collagen and prevent epithelial injury results in firm and youthful skin.
- Frankincense – Aika use the exquisitely rich and historically sacred ‘Serrata’ variety of Frankincense also known as Olibanum or Indian Frankincense. It has a venerated position in Ayurveda, particularly for its benefits as a powerful anti-inflammatory and used to treat rheumatoid and arthritic conditions. It is a powerful cellular regenerator that restores elasticity and reduces the signs of premature ageing on skin helping it to look smooth and toned. It has been long valued as a spiritual aid in prayer and meditation and has an anti-depressive and soothing effect on the mind.
› Full Ingredients
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Theobrama cacao (cacoa butter), Macadamia integrifolia(macadamia oil), Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba oil), Azardirachta indica (neem oil), Cera alba (beeswax), Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera), Lavandula angustifolia (lavender), Boswellia carteri (frankincense), Pelargonium graveolens (geranium).
* Store below 25C in a cool and dry place out of direct sunlight. Use within 6 months of opening. Patch testing before use recommended.