에이카 트리도샤 헤어 어노인트 오일 100ml (모든 헤어타입)
브랜드 에이카 [Aika]
Tri Dosha products are mindfully created to be used by all Dosha types.
› Suitable for All Hair & Scalp Types
A lavish Ayurvedic infusion that nurtures a healthy, soothed and cleansed scalp, giving you thick, lustrous and hydrated hair, balancing deeply from the depth of your skin to the tip with intuitive ease.
The Tridosha Hair Anoint is rich in traditional Ayurvedic herbs of Amla, Brahmi, Liquorice and Tulsi prescribed by the ancient texts for nourishing and calming the nervous system, relieving stress, promoting incredible shine to hair and soothing irritated and dry scalp conditions.
Sesame, Coconut, Camellia, Argan and Neem are renowned for benefiting the nervous system, while the seven meditative, deeply relaxing aromatic plant essences of Sandalwood, Cedarwood, Frankincense, Petitgrain, Palmarosa, Lavender and Patchouli for calming nerves, relieving stress and fatigue.
You will feel alive and free as your hair shines with silken beauty and radiance.
The Tri Dosha range has been lovingly alchemised to empower and enrich a diversity of skin types, bodies and lifestyles, for the soul seeking treatments with medicinal intent.
The Tri Dosha Hair Anoint has been consciously created around the principles of the Ayurvedic Shirobhyanga (head massage) which is the anointing of the head with herbal oils.
Ayurveda considers your body as an inverted tree, where the head is akin to the roots. In the same way that when a plant’s roots are kept healthy and nourished the whole plant stays healthy, so too does your body stay healthy when the head is cared for.
Taking care of the head is mandatory for maintaining a healthy physical, emotional and mental state. It is an integral part of a daily self-care routine, Dinacharya, for promoting wellbeing and longevity of life.
- Conditions and nourishes with essential nutrients and moisture deep into the hair follicles and scalp.
- Protectively seals hair to increase hydration, prevent dryness and impart incredible shine.
- Promotes a healthy scalp and helps prevent hair loss.
- Great styling aid to help with detangling, preserve and boost colour, and prevent flyaways and frizz.
- Multi-tasking conditioner, styling aid, hot oil treatment and Shirobyangascalp massage oil.
- Promotes a state of peacefulness, wellbeing and promotes restful and deep sleep.
1. Warm oil in palms of hands and using your fingertips massage over your entire head using small circular strokes.
2. Work upwards from your neck to the crown including your ears.
3. Leave the oil in for as long as you like, ideally overnight. You may wrap your hair in a hot towel for a more intensive treatment. Shampoos out easily leaving your hair extraordinarily silky soft.
- Use a few drops in freshly washed hair to lock in moisture and protect the hair prior to drying.
- Stroke a few drops through dry hair for incredible shine and frizz control.
Aika believes your skin and body deserve only the best. That’s why purity is essential to Aika and Aika sources the very best certified ingredients from around the world. All Aika ingredients are intentionally chosen based on Ayurvedic principles to purify, restore, rejuvenate and bring radiance to your skin, body and mind.
› Key Ingredients
- Argan – Aika's cold pressed, certified organic, unrefined, un-deodarised Argan oil from Morocco is velvety soft and fast absorbed into the deepest layers of skin. It is high in anti-inflammatory constituents to calm the most sensitive and irritated skin, soothe eczema, psoriasis and reduces sebum levels in oily and problem skin types and heal acne. Rich in essential fatty acids, Vitamins A, E, squalene, carotenes, phytosterols, and phenolic anti-oxidants for powerful protection, repair and regeneration of skin at the cellular level.
- Coconut – Called the ‘Tree of Life’ as the whole plant can be used, the cooling, moisturising and anti-inflammatory properties of coconut balances Pitta Dosha. Rich in vitamins and minerals it supports tissue healing and repair and alleviates the symptoms of psoriasis, eczema and reduces heat in the skin and body. The presence of Lauric acid gives coconut its anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties which helps heal and supports the barrier function of skin.
- Brahmi – An ancient Rasayana Brahmi is a powerful nervine tonic that nourishes and boosts the nervous system to improve memory, learning and concentration. As a powerful adaptogen it helps the body and mind manage stressful situations and decrease anxiety. Brahmi plays a unique role in helping to cope with stress that can lead to the onslaught of premature ageing and skin conditions arising from a nervous imbalance such as fine lines, dark circles and dryness. As a wound healer and anti-oxidant it is anti-microbial against skin pathogens, fights free radicals to prevent oxidation and increases collagen formation for skin regeneration and repair.
- Sandalwood – Anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, cooling and calming effect on the skin, body and mind, Sandalwood is also known as Chandana and considered a sacred wood in the Vedic tradition. It is a skin rejuvenator that encourages new cell growth, increases hydration and alleviates itchiness, irritation and redness in the skin. It has a sedative effect on the nervous system and calms anxiety, stress and relieves insomnia. Aika uses sustainably harvested Sandalwood.
› Full Ingredients
Cocos nucifera (coconut oil),Sesemumindicum (sesame oil), Camellia oleifera (camellia oil), Arganiaspinosa (argan), Azadirachtaindica (neem oil), Cedrusatlantica (cedarwood), Lavandulaangustifolia (lavender), Cymbopogon martini (palmarosa), Cedrusatlantica (cedarwood), Citrus aurantiumamara (petitgrain), Emblica officinalis (amla), Glycyrrhizaglabra(liquorice), Ocimumtenuiflorum (tulsi), Bacopamonniera (brahmi), Boswelliacarterii (frankincense), Pogostemoncablin (patchouli), Santalumspicata (sandalwood).
* Store below 25C in a cool and dry place out of direct sunlight. Use within 6 months of opening. Patch testing before use recommended.