에이카 피타 페이스 밤 (민감|복합성피부)
브랜드 에이카 [Aika]
Pitta Dosha products are mindfully created to be cooling, calming, soothing and pacifying for your skin, body and emotions.
› Use the Face Balm after cleansing and toning your face in your morning skincare routine
› Suitable for Sensitive and Combination skin type
Soothe away all sensitivities with intuitive, silky kindness with this all-you-will-ever-need awakening luxurious creamy balm. You will feel an instant lift and lasting hydration as this regenerative nutrient dense balm envelops your skin for deep cellular repair.
Beyond a simple daily moisturiser this intensely soothing and nourishing balm lovingly embraces your skin with a potent botanical complex of anti-oxidants, emollients and phyto-nutrients for superior skin health. Its unique triple action provides deep hydration while shielding and protecting your skin from environmental pollution and feeding it with organic nutrients to strengthen and build its barrier function.
Enriched with Mango Butter, Tamanu, Argan and Aloe to reduce redness and sensitivity, while boosting hydration and repairing your skin’s barrier function, this balm will make your skin breathe with sweet relief. Precious essences of Rose Otto, Sandalwood and Geranium are combined with extracts of Liquorice and Amla for lightening, brightening and a cocoon of softness.
Your skin and body have different needs at night to the daytime. This is why Aika has created Dosha specific treatments aligned with the time of day and your body’s needs at that time, enriching their deep healing with holistic morning and evening rituals.
The delicate bonding of organic ingredients helps you to mindfully restore true wellness, as a sacred loving twice daily practice. These rituals are the gift to you to ascend, escape and ultimately find your way home.
The Pitta Balm is the third step in your Pitta Arise Ritual. For true wellness with the deepest commitment, use the Pitta Pure Polish, Tonic and Balm as a collection. As your natural metabolic functions are focused outwardly on protecting your skin from daytime environmental and emotional influences, the Pitta Collection works synergistically to create a deeper, intuitive wellbeing for your body, mind and soul, based on your body’s individual needs.
- Calms and pacifies – soothing and gentle on even the most irritated skin showing signs of redness, psoriasis, eczema and dermatitis to provide instant comfort and ease.
- Phyto-nutrient rich – boosted with lipophilic (oil soluble) anti-oxidants, vitamins and essential fatty acids to strengthen and repair skin while preventing free radical damage and oxidative stress from the environment.
- Long lasting hydration – assists skin retain optimal hydration by increasing moisture retention and preventing trans-epidermal moisture loss, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and imparting a soft and clear appearance.
- Restores & protects – day long comfort and skin barrier restoration and protection against the elements while helping to repair collagen and increasing skin’s elasticity and firmness for a smoother and supple complexion.
- Make up primer – provides a satiny soft, plumped and hydrated complexion that is the perfect base for make-up.
- 100% Active and concentrated – devoid of water, fillers, emulsifiers and thickeners, every single ingredient is active in this waterless formula for incredible efficacy and long-lasting value.
1. Melt a tiny amount (approx. 2 grains of rice size) between your fingers and inhale the calming aroma.
2. Massage with gentle upwards and outward movements onto cleansed, moist face and neck after misting first with the Pitta Tonic.
- Mist your skin with the Pitta Tonic before and after application of the Balm. The Pitta Tonic provides hydrophilic (water soluble) nutrients which help draw in the Balm which contain lipophilic (oil soluble) ingredients. The Tonic and Balm work optimally to deliver a complete synergy of essential nutrients and keep your skin hydrated and nourished all day long.
- If you have put too much Balm your skin may look extra dewy. If you prefer a more matt look, lightly press over skin with a soft tissue. Use a little less Balm next time, a little goes a long way!
- Blend with mineral makeup for a super luxe and polished effect. Perfect for when you don’t want to use water based liquid foundations that have emulsifiers, preservatives and extraneous ingredients but still find powder makeup too drying. This provides the perfect make up finish with day long hydration, minus the chemicals and irritated skin.
Aika believes your skin and body deserve only the best. That’s why purity is essential to Aika and Aika sources the very best certified ingredients from around the world. All Aika ingredients are intentionally chosen based on Ayurvedic principles to purify, restore, rejuvenate and bring radiance to your skin, body and mind.
› Key Ingredients
- Mango Butter – Known as a ‘Varyna’ or skin beautifying, lightening and brightening Rasayana in Ayurveda, mango is rich in Vitamins A, C and E, and anti-oxidant polyphenols particularly the powerful Mangiferin and offers protection against free radicals and oxidation. Brimming with essential fatty acids, mango butter has wound healing, anti-inflammatory, regenerative, sun protective and emollient properties and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while promoting a firm and revitalised appearance. Suitable for sensitive and blemish prone skin it helps calm irritation, eczema, dermatitis and helps soothe skin while helping strengthen your skin’s barrier function.
- Aloe Vera – Referred to as Kumari which is Sanskrit for young girl or princess, Pitta pacifying, cooling and soothing Aloe has been traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine for over 3000 years to clear psoriasis, acne, eczema and alleviate irritable skin conditions. Its place as a ‘Varyna’ skin enhancing herb draws from its ability to brighten skin, protect against sun damage and reduce pigmentation and dark spots. Modern research has found Aloe Vera to be rich in vitamin A, C and E, amino acids, minerals and polysaccharides particularly, the naturally occurring glucoside Gibberellin which gives Aloe its exceptional anti-inflammatory and wound healing properties. Its ability to stimulate fibroblasts to product more collagen and prevent epithelial injury results in firm and youthful skin.
- Liquorice – Known as Yashtimadhu in Sanskrit, sweet tasting Liquorice has a very important role in Ayurveda as a Pitta pacifier. Containing Glycyrrhizin, which is 50 times stronger than sucrose and mimics the effects of cortisol, it has powerful anti-inflammatory actions on the skin and body. Glycyrrhizin also inhibits the activity of the enzyme Tyrosinase, which is a root cause of pigmentation and prevents future hyper-pigmentation from occurring. Clinical studies have shown Liquorice to be a natural skin lightning agent and effective alternative to synthetic hydroquinone (which has been banned in the EU). Liquorice also contains phytoestrogens namely Glabridin which encourages skin to create collagen and hyaluronic acid which aid in reducing the depth of wrinkles and firming the skin. Rich also in Linquiritin it has also been shown to reduce pigmentation resulting from melasma. Liquorice is a great example of the multiple benefits of using the whole plant as is traditionally done in Ayurveda.
- Rose – The essence of the queen of flowers and historically known as Attar of Rose, intoxicatingly rich and deep certified organic Rose Otto has been used for thousands of years for its effect on the skin, body, mind and spirit. It has a special place in Ayurveda for its role in calming the subdosha of Pitta called Sadhaka Pitta, which governs the emotions and the heart, earning its place as the flower of love. It also balances the subdosha of Vata called Prana Vata which sits in the heart chakra and rules the mind and perception, to alleviate anxiety and depression, making Rose a bridge between the heart and mind. On the skin it is cooling, slightly astringent and its anti-microbial action helps alleviate acne and blemishes. It is anti-inflammatory and strengthens the capillaries preventing couperose skin, red veins and sensitivity. It is a strong rejuvenator and assists skin to stay bright, firm and radiant.
› Full Ingredients
Mangifera indica (mango butter), Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), Argania spinosa (argan oil), Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba oil), Calophyllum inophyllum (tamanu oil), Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera), Emblica officinalis (amla), Glycyrrhiza glabra(liquorice), Pelargonium graveolens (geranium), Lavandula angustifolia (lavender), Santalum spicatum (sandalwood), Rosa damascena (rose otto).
* Store below 25C in a cool and dry place out of direct sunlight. Use within 6 months of opening. Patch testing before use recommended.