어스와이즈 뷰티 시스터스 엔 문라이트 페이스 미스트 100ml
Special, multifaceted and unique Cistus ladanifer (rock rose) hydrosol mist
› For all skin types. Noncomedogenic. Nonphotosensitizing.
› Completely Vegan
Cistus ladanifer has been on Ava (Earthwise Beauty Founder)'s radar for many years as it is considered by aromatherapists to be the very best essential oil for skin firmness, yet until recently distillers did not produce cistus (which is a variety of rock rose that grows prolifically in the wild in Spain and Portugal) essential oil, absolute, or hydrosol that smelled appealing. But all of a sudden, Earthwise Beauty (EWB) tracked down an artisan distiller of wild cistus in Portugal whose samples were special. The hydrosol is floral, sweet, rich and full, honey-like, and somewhat resinous in a good way; clearly made with love and care.
The sourcing of this hydrosol is unique in that EWB does not buy it from a supplier web site: EWB buys it directly from the human being who, along with his local helpers, distills the plants. EWB knows for sure, because he told EWB, that they use sickles to cut the stems and leaves of the prolific wild plants (they tried to use a trimmer machine at one time and the cistus plants hated it; they became sad and dry within minutes of harvesting). The distillation takes place in a reconstructed watermill, and they use water from the clean stream in front of it to make the hydrosol.
After EWB receives a new shipment of this "Portuguese beauty water," EWB waits for the next full moon to infuse it under the moon overnight. The moonlight amplifies the healing properties that correspond to the yin, or feminine element. Beauty, female intuition and insight, patience, and gentleness are enhanced.
Cistus hydrosol is recommended for reducing signs of aging, from wrinkles to lack of skin firmness, and is pore minimizing, naturally antibacterial (also anti-viral and anti-fungal), anti-acne, and nurturing, yet non-drying and extremely mild.
EWB has included only minimal additions to the hydrosol in this mist to allow you to savor the scent and the cistus properties. A touch of cold-press organic whole-leaf aloe juice has been added for its skin reparative and cooling properties.
Cistus is also well-known among medical aromatherapists for its ability to staunch bleeding. EWB loves to have this mist on hand (and a travel size in the handbag) in case one of our children has a nose bleed. It works almost instantly (saturate a napkin or a piece of paper towel and press to the nose).
This mist is enriched with several medicinally prepared gem and flower essences, effectively turning it into an aura mist (aura mists are sprayed a few times a day above one's head for emotional and spiritual benefits).
- Rainbow moonstone gem essence: regulates hormones and mood swings, recommended especially for women and for mothers; strongly enhances a woman's yin qualities, especially receptivity and patience. Softens harsher moods. On a physical level, moonstone essence is used for premenstrual and menstrual tension.
- Mangano calcite gem essence: a unique heart-comforting essence for healing a painful past and emotional wounds. Makes one feel safe and loved in the present, no matter what the past was.
- Clear quartz gem essence: clears old, toxic, stale, unhealthy energies. Lifts fatigue and lethargy. Clears the head. Quartz amplifies natural medicines and makes them potent for longer periods of time.
- Alaskan monkshood flower essence: an invaluable essence for people who are shy, reclusive, fearful, anxious, or feeling emotionally weak, small, or vulnerable. Monkshood helps one maintain clear energetic boundaries and eases fears, including irrational fears. Promotes acceptance of one's introverted side.
- Pacific Northwest pink phlox flower essence: enhances one's innate gentleness and sweetness, helps one achieve quiet, lightness, and softening, and promotes blissful sleep.
If you have strong resonance with the above essences, seek them out in addition as flower and gem essences for internal use.
For all skin types. Noncomedogenic. Nonphotosensitizing.
Mist over freshly cleansed skin morning and night, then follow with your moisturizer of choice.
Alternately, the mist may be applied on a cotton round for wiping the face to lightly cleanse and refresh.
If you would like to attune to the vibrational healing elements from the flower and gem essences, spray above your head 3 to 4 times a day and meditate for a moment, if time allows.
Shake periodically to remix. Store away from direct light exposure.
Freshness guaranteed for 6 months.
Cistus ladanifer (rock rose) hydrosol* or † (Portugal), cold-press whole-leaf Aloe barabensis juice*, Cistus ladanifer (rock rose) essential oil†, potassium sorbate (natural food-grade preservative), wild Aconitum delphinifolium (monkshood) flower essence, wild Phlox longifolia (pink phlox) flower essence, rainbow moonstone gem essence, mangano calcite gem essence, clear quartz gem essence.
*Certified organic. †Responsibly wildcrafted.
Aloe certified by the International Aloe Science Council (IASC) for purity and content.
Certified cruelty free, vegan, handcrafted, small batch.